lunes, 5 de octubre de 2020

My autobiography


Hello everyone 

I’m Brian and this is my autobiography. I was born on Aug 24, 1998 in Calama.  I started my elementary school in 2005, maybe. I don’t remember, the name of my school is “Escuela Presidente Balmaceda”. It’s a really bad school with the most terrible techers in the country it's not a joke. I did my high school at “Liceo Luis Cruz Martinez” in 2013 and I finished on 2016. Then I started at “Universidad de Chile” in 2018. My education was very boring and bad, I went to bad schools maybe except my university. My mother’s name is Lady and I have one brother his name is Cristobal and my grandma’s name is Virginia. My grandma have cancer, she was diagnosed the last week. She is very sad with the news and also my family. My favorite hobbie is play video games especially the RPG games and I hate English I hate this language because it's extrange and boring. I just study English for play more video games. And that’s it. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: My Best Friend

  I was born in a small and desolate city in the north of Chile, Calama. At that time, in the early 2000s, everything related to entertainme...