lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2020

Post 4: My Favorite Festivity

 

My favorite holiday is Christmas because my whole family gets together that day. My uncles, cousins ​​and grandparents come, and we get together for dinner to chat, play, and enjoy. Christmas is celebrated on December 25th of eavery year. From what I have seen and understood on the internet, Christmas has many origins. One of them is the Roman one where on December 25th they celebrated the feast of the Birth of the undefeated Sun of the God Apollo. My favourite activity at Christmas is playing with my uncles all videogames we can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: My Best Friend

  I was born in a small and desolate city in the north of Chile, Calama. At that time, in the early 2000s, everything related to entertainme...