domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2020

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

My relationship with technology is very close, because when I was four years old my uncles taught me to use the computer and the video game console. In our house we had a Super Nintendo console and a computer with emulator programs such as Nintendo 64 emulator, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo Entertainment system, Super Nintendo and also PC games like Age of Empires.That is why I currently use my tech stuff to play video games and I usually look at my social media. I play video games every day, especially JRPG games and Super Smash Bros Ultimate because I love the competitive scene, my main ones are Marth and Hero obviously because Hero comes from the Dragon Quest series. Also, I use my PC to play current games and play emulators, for example, Play Station 2 emulator, and unfortunately, I do my college homework. The reason I like video games is because my uncles supported me, and I learned to appreciate games, they are also fun. My life without my video game consoles, my PC and my phone would be sad, and I don't know what it would be like.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: My Best Friend

  I was born in a small and desolate city in the north of Chile, Calama. At that time, in the early 2000s, everything related to entertainme...